Please take 10-15 minutes to complete our Community Needs Assessment if you live in a community our Mobile Clinic serves! We are evaluating the services we currently provide as well as looking for more opportunities.
Join the Mobile Clinic in celebrating 10 years of service!
The Mobile Clinic — Past, Present and Future
The Mobile Clinic is an interdisciplinary health sciences student organization founded to provide free health screening, prevention, education and basic health services to under served populations in and around Iowa City. Located on this site is information on clinic dates, health care resources located throughout eastern Iowa, and instructions on how to volunteer with The University of Iowa Mobile Clinic.
The Mobile Clinic Mission:
Healthcare is a universal human right. Many people in our community are currently denied this right. The Mobile Clinic was founded to:
▪ Provide free health screening, prevention, education, and basic health services to underserved populations in and around Iowa City.
▪ Utilize interdisciplinary potential from the allied health sciences at the University of Iowa.
▪ Raise awareness of existing health resources in the community.
▪ Connect people in the communities served by these resources.
▪ Partner with these communities to assess their changing needs and adapt our services to reflect these changes.
▪ Advocate for patients both in clinics and the larger social arena
2016 Upcoming Clinic Dates:
- May 29th – West Liberty
- June 26th – West Liberty
- July 17th – West Liberty
- August 21st – West Liberty
**For information on clinic site locations, please see our clinic descriptions.