Join the Mobile Clinic in celebrating 10 years of service!
The Mobile Clinic — Past, Present and Future
The Mobile Clinic is an interdisciplinary health sciences student organization founded to provide free health screening, prevention, education and basic health services to under served populations in and around Iowa City. Located on this site is information on clinic dates, health care resources located throughout eastern Iowa, and instructions on how to volunteer with The University of Iowa Mobile Clinic.
The Mobile Clinic Mission:
Healthcare is a universal human right. Many people in our community are currently denied this right. The Mobile Clinic was founded to:
▪ Provide free health screening, prevention, education, and basic health services to underserved populations in and around Iowa City.
▪ Utilize interdisciplinary potential from the allied health sciences at the University of Iowa.
▪ Raise awareness of existing health resources in the community.
▪ Connect people in the communities served by these resources.
▪ Partner with these communities to assess their changing needs and adapt our services to reflect these changes.
▪ Advocate for patients both in clinics and the larger social arena
2015 Upcoming Clinic Dates:
Street Med: Saturday, September 12th 11:30-1:30
Columbus Junction: Saturday, September 19th 10:00-1:00
Broadway Clinic: Saturday September 19th 2:30-5:30
West Liberty: Sunday, September 27th 1:00-3:30
Street Med: Saturday, October 10th 11:30-1:30
St. Pat’s Clinic: Sunday, October 11th 1:00-3:00
West Liberty: Sunday, October 18th 1:00-3:30
Columbus Junction: November 9th 10:00-1:00
Street Med: Saturday, November 14th 11:30-1:30
West Liberty: Sunday, November 15th 1:00-3:30
Street Med: Saturday, December 12th 11:30-1:30
West Liberty: Sunday, December 13th 1:00-3:30