Funding for our organization is provided by grants and donations. Please contact Chris Roling (email@example.com) for more information about financially supporting Mobile Clinic.
The Mobile Clinic would not be possible without the support of the following organizations and individuals:
- AAMC Medicine in the Community Grant Recipients (Sponsored by Pfizer Inc.)
- Community Foundation of Johnson County
- Doc Dash (Organized by the Flocks Community at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine)
- Executive Council of Graduate and Professional Students
- Groesbeck Family Foundation
- Iowa Foundation for Medical Care
- Melick Foundation
- The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (who funds the UI Mobile Clinic Medical Director and Administrative staff positions and provides office space)
- Many private donations of money and in kind support received from generous individuals, especially our UIHC faculty providers who so freely give of their time to volunteer at the clinics.