Help Support the Mobile Clinic
Funding for our organization is provided by grants and donations. Please click here to donate to The University of Iowa Mobile Clinic.
The Mobile Clinic would not be possible without the support of the following organizations and individuals:
- AAMC Medicine in the Community Grant Recipients (Sponsored by Pfizer Inc.)
- Community Foundation of Johnson County
- Doc Dash (Organized by the Flocks Community at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine)
- Executive Council of Graduate and Professional Students
- Groesbeck Family Foundation
- Iowa Foundation for Medical Care
- Melick Foundation
- The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine (who funds the UI Mobile Clinic Medical Director and Administrative staff positions and provides office space)
- Many private donations of money and in kind support received from generous individuals, especially our UIHC faculty providers who so freely give of their time to volunteer at the clinics.