Mobile Clinic provides various services at each clinic site. Health sciences students educated to preform these roles facilitate the clinics with practitioner oversight.
The most common services that are offered on a regular basis include:
- Blood glucose testing: HbA1c (diabetes)
- Blood pressure and vitals screening
- Cholesterol screenings
- Health educations
- Physician services (sports physicals, acute care visits, etc.)
- Influenza vaccinations: child and adult
- HIV & Hepatitis C testing
- Dental services
- Social Work Assessments
- Physical therapy services
- Offering free musculoskeletal evaluations that focus on treating neck, back, shoulder and other sports or work related injuries.
- Distribution of quality eyeglasses
If you know of a clinical service that we are not currently providing that could aid your community, please contact us.